Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dear MaryJanes June 23rd


Sent a cute card.
Outside of card:
Picture of a little girl on the beach letting her big dog share her ice cream cone
Inside Card:
Everything is better when shared with a friend!


Letter inside card:
MJ, Im at leo's waiting for my appointment. I think my roots are nearing 2 inches. I stopped at Grandmas house & it was hard not to tell her about Jenny! Then I stopped at Sam's daycare to give Jenn a congrats card and see her ring. She is so excited & her ring is beautiful. She couldn't stop smiling. By the way - Im sure you'll graduate! Love Mom
PS: I am glad that you have new friends to help you through this!

1 comment:

  1. like the way you describe the cards... as always thank you for sharing... these are very personal and to put it out there i think is pretty brave

    ReplyDelete